Freelance Art Sales—March 2019
In true DIY fashion, I sold a multitude of paintings and prints over Instagram DM's and word of mouth. The remaining pieces will be eaten ceremoniously.Live Music Visuals: Dudadius at Synthplex Burbank, CA—March 2019
Commissioned digital visuals for musician Dudadius (AKA Bryan Rheude) for his live performance at Synthplex in Burbank.
Red Bull Music Festival (Chicago)—October-November 2018
Custom Fabric Paintings—February 2019
Commissioned hand-painted denim jacket and pants designs. If you trust me with your denim jacket, canvas tote, or other practical fabric item, I will go to town.
Album Artwork for Hannah Edlén—January 2019
Commissioned cover artwork for musician Hannah Edlén for her debut album "Somersault".
Neo-Futurist Theater (Chicago)—January-March 2019
I took part in the Neo-Futurist Theater's acting and writing class based off of their ongoing performance of the Infinite Wrench, an hour-long marathon of ridiculously short plays. On the last class day, my classmates and I performed our plays in front of a live audience. By the end we were covered in vinegar, whipped cream, and wearing horse masks.
Art Department Production Assistant. Always wielded a knife, gaff tape, and a cup of chilled baby carrots.
Story Pictures—August 2018
Film Art Production Intern—ask me about the water balloons.
Vinyl Me, Please—February-August 2018
Store Intern Copywriter, a professional excuse to geek out over music.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Gender & Sexuality Campus Center—June 2017-May 2018
Weekly volunteer and excellent button maker.
The Orpheum Theater (Madison, WI)—February-October 2017
Box office daily seller, ticket scanner, usher. Used my community theater training to project and enunciate when speaking to customers.
Sardine (Madison, WI)—May-July 2017
Server’s Assistant (I learned what it felt like to get leftover oyster scraps under my fingernails.)
Food Runner (Who knew carrying waffles could help you build beefy biceps?)
Moda Magazine (UW-Madison)—2016-2018
Model in monthly spread—December 2016, December 2017, April 2018
Model in Moda's Cocktails & Couture Fashion Show—March 2018
Model in UW’s Fashion Week Spring Show—April 2017
The Daily Scoop at UW-Madison Memorial Union—September-December 2016
Ringer of register, scooper of ice cream. Occasional sampler of said ice cream.
Gig Poster Artwork—By Commission
Max Jury’s Austin City Limits Festival Performance—October 2016
Local house show lineup at Madison’s Spanish Mansion, for Painted Zeros, Trophy Dad, Izzy True, and Gynosaur—April 2016
UW-Madison’s Intermission Theatre—2016
“Ada” in the student-written play, Deadringer.
“Gwen” in the student-written play, Shelter in Place, part of the 25th Annual Marcia Légère Student Play Festival.
Color Me Mine (Naperville, IL)—2015
Sales Associate (Handled the register, re-stocked shelves of ceramic goodies, operated the kiln, and listened to my boss’ rendition of Frozen’s “Let it Go”, titled: “Let it Dry”.)
Plainfield North High School (Plainfield, IL)
-Class of 2014, Theater Tech Crew Lighting Master and Survivor of Late Puberty.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison (Madison, WI)
-Bachelor of Fine Art (with focuses in Painting, Screen Printing, and Comics), Class of 2018.
-Take Me With You (First solo art exhibition)—April 2018
- House Party: UW-Madison’s Advanced Painting Workshop show—December 2017
- The League of Unapologetic Printmakers Present: The Second Edition (Advanced Screen Printing/ Relief Printmaking group show)—December 2017
- Tip Toe, community group art show at Common Wealth Gallery in Madison, WI—July 2017
- The League of Unapologetic Printmakers Present: The First Edition (Advanced Screen Printing/ Relief Printmaking group show)—May 2017
- The 88th and 89th Annual Student Art Show at UW-Madison—April 2016, April 2017
- Backseat Painting: UW-Madison’s Advanced Painting Workshop show—April 2017
- UW-Madison’s Bachelor of Fine Arts Show (Non-Graduating Group)—April 2017
- You May Have Heard of Me (Advanced Screen Printing/ Relief Printmaking group show)— December 2016
- The Daemon Ritus: UW-Madison’s Advanced Painting Workshop show—December 2016
- The Wisconsin Union Directorate Art Gala—November 2016
- UW-Madison’s First Year Interest Group Art Show—December 2014
Wisconsin State Journal—April 2018
Take Me With You featured in the Wisconsin State Journal's "On View" section.
Opening reception for Take Me With You featured in the Isthmus.
https://isthmus.com/events/audrey-hansa/Tone Madison—April 2018
-Q&A about my art show Take Me With You.
The Badger Herald
-Talked about intentionality within my art practice and Madison's art scene with the Herald.
-Interviewed by the Herald about my art practice.
UW-Madison's Illumination Magazine—November 2016
-Selected artwork published along with peers in the Madison community.
BUST Magazine—August 2016
-Artwork featured on BUST Magazine’s website.
- Graduated with Honors from the University of Wisconsin-Madison—May 2018
- Recipient of a Rainbow Graduation diploma on behalf of the UW-Madison Gender & Sexuality Campus Center—May 2018
- Nominee for the UW-Madison Gender & Sexuality Campus Center Emerging Leader Award—May 2018
- Dean’s List at the University of Wisconsin-Madison—2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Meika A. Alberici Memorial Scholarship—April 2017
- Lois G. Roberts Scholarship—July 2016
- Laurie Regan Art Scholarship—May 2016
- Recipient of the Wisconsin Union Directorate Art Committee Choice Award in the 88th Annual Student Art Show at UW-Madison—April 2016
- Catherine V. and Virginia E. Tenuta Scholarship for Achievement in the Arts—2014, 2015, 2016